Style and Design

My wife and I attended a conference put on by IL in PV in June 2014. At that conference, IL had a booth for Swiss Metals.

Swiss Metals was offering to sell “baskets” of strategic metals that would be held in Panama for resale at a future date. Swiss Metals apparently went out of business in October 2016 shortly after our last contact with them in July 2016. We hope to get together a group of similar investors who were ripped off by Swiss Metals and IL and sue them to recoup our investments. I would never trust IL to do or say the proper thing ever again.

IL did not properly vet the companies that were represented at their conference. We have lost $50,000 plus all the annual fees to several other entities that were not properly explained.

Product or Service Mentioned: International Living Seminar.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Shady marketing.

Comments

AuspiciousAnteater

Thank you for keeping this site. We spent almost an hour watching the IL pitch before getting suspicious.

Too good to be true? Yes. That's because it was pure hype. What?

What? What were they sellingThat's when we started feeling as though we were being hypnotized. The guy doing the pitch didn't look like Fagin from the movie, Oliver. But he puts Fagin to shame.

My eyes practically crossed by the end of the video. We've been scared straight, thanks to you.